In today’s mechanized-corporate world, there are many people for whom life is a real joy but for few it may be suffering too. While some fortunate ones can see an opportunity in every problem, some see a threat in every issue. All of us are aware that many people around us lack basic amenities and some of them need a little support to see light in their lives. It’s rather an opportunity to many fortunate people to come forward and help those who are in real need.
There may be many people, who think & wish to assist the needy in their own ways, but very rarely the thinking would convert into ACTION, and very few practice it in reality.
Taking clue from “Serving Hands are Better than Thinking Hearts” the foundation has initiated many projects where in every good thought could be transformed into good deed. Every kind hearted fraternity would be given an opportunity to walk on their talk… chance to practice what they preach in their own little ways.
Share A Smile stands firmly for the above cause, running for a difference and hoping for betterment with the help of the people who wish to uplift themselves by serving the needy.
- Our mission is to provide all amenities to the orphans, vulnerable, underpriviliged and needy children a birghtful future, we want them to be a whole child.
- To serve oldage people and disabled persons with better service.
- To carry out any activities of a charitable nature and general public utility.
- To work on environmental issues.
- To work against child labour.
- The organisations one of the motto is to create awareness. Awareness makes the difference is the slogan of the organisation.